The body coupé carries the characteristic features of company Zagato who created it completely in aluminum. High only 1.14 m, far less than 4 is very compact and lightweight with a style well-defined.
In 1957 she was recognized first prize in the Competition d'elegance city of Rimini. " From 1959 was launched at a racing career that saw overseas run famous racing circuits such as Daytona and Sebring where he was forced to retire after 27 laps for the broken radiator. Official drivers of Racemaster team were Victor Lukens and Fred Haynes.
The frame of 750 Bandini GT comes directly from that of 750 sports torpedo with a slight and insignificant increase in size and the adoption of a bar anti also to rear.
- Structure and material: frame of elliptical section tubes, special steel aeronautics derivation;
- Front: Independent, triangles overlapping with shock hydraulic telescopic tilted and soft cylindrical helical coaxial; bar Account
- Rear: a bridge disk, with two leaf spring semiellittiche longitudinal vertical telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers, bar Account
- Braking system:
- Service: hydraulics, drum
- Parking: mechanical tape onto transmission
- Steering: a worm with damper vibration
- Guide: on the left (right upon request)
- Wheels: ray Borrani of 12 "
- Tyre: 5.20 "x 12" (a request with white band)
- Tank: 45 Litres
- Transmission: transmission shaft with joints cardanici, differential Central and halfshafts at the rear
- Weight: bare chassis 27 kg
- Weight total vacuum: 450 kg
On Bandini GT was used engine Bandini DOHC, the first and second series for road use.
- Positioning: forward longitudinal, 4 cylinders in line
- Materials and particularity: base 5 media bench and cup aluminium of 5 litres capacity, head alloy of allumninio bialbero gear with 8 valves inclined, hemispherical chambers of the outbreak, cylinders dismantled in ironcasted block.
- Bore: 63.5 mm
- Stroke: 59 mm
- Displacement: 747 cm ³
- Compression ratio: 8,4:1
- Power: 2 Weber carburetors double body 35DCO3
- Power: 62 CV @ 7000 rpm
- Lubricate: Carter wet with a pump gears, aluminum radiator barrel
- Cooling: forced liquid with centrifugal pump controlled by pulley and belt, cooler on the front
- Gearbox and clutch: 4 speed + RG, clutch single dry disc
- Ignition and electrical equipment: reel and distributor switch on the head, 12 V battery and generator
|Barchette: "La prima" 1100/46 | 1100 sport | 1100 Siluro (Torpedo) | Bandini-Maserati 1500 | 750 sport Siluro (Torpedo) | 750 sport internazionale "saponetta"
Formula: Formula 3 | Formula junior