Bandini 1000 GT
This road model, the second Gran Turismo Bandini, use the new engine that use sport the same period (1000/62P and "saponetta 1000 "), Limited in the power to increase the reliability and limit interventions review. The change is for the first time five synchronized speed. The 1000 GT preserves the traditional pattern which provides front engine and rear wheel drive. The chassis instead enjoy the experience made with the 1000 motor rearand uses a design directly derived from the sport that precedes the same system and front and rear suspension. On the front wheels are disc brakes, while the rear drum remain.
The alloy body is entrusted as the previous 750 GT to another bodyshop of north Italy, this time is Corna that realized a sober and sports coupé, which was used as auto staff, an elegant black pastel by Ilario Bandini.
- Structure and material: frame of elliptical section tubes, special steel aeronautics derivation; patent No. 499843
- Suspensions: adjustable camber and Toe
- Braking system:
- Service: hydraulics, front disc and rear drum
- Parking Mechanical tape, on ' transmission shaft
- Steering: a worm with vibration damper on shaft
- Guide: on the left (right upon request)
- Wheels: 15" Amadori
- Tank: 45 Litres
- Transmission: transmission shaft with joints cardanici, differential Central and halfshafts on the rear
- Weight: bare chassis 25 kg
- Weight total: 475 kg
- Speed maximum: 200 km / h
The Engine Bandini 1000 cm ³
- Positioning: forward longitudinal, 4-cylinder in-line
- Materials and particularity: double camshaft head alloy d 'aluminium a chamber burst hemisphere, distribution mixed chain and gears on bearings , oblock and base to five media bench in a single casting and sump alloy of aluminum, cylinders dismantled.
- Bore: 68 mm
- Stroke: 68 mm
- Displacement: 987 cm ³
- Compression ratio: 9:1
- Power: 2 Weber carburetors double body 38DCO3
- Power: 94 CV @ 8000 rpm
- Lubricate: Carter with wet gear pump and filter external alloy cooler
- Cooling: forced liquid with centrifugal pump controlled by pulley and belt, cooler on the front
- Gearbox and clutch: 5 synchronized speed + RG clutch single dry disc
- Ignition and electrical equipment: coil and distributor switch on the head, battery 12 V and generator
|Barchette: "La prima" 1100/46 | 1100 sport | 1100 Siluro (Torpedo) | Bandini-Maserati 1500 | 750 sport Siluro (Torpedo) | 750 sport internazionale "saponetta"
Formula: Formula 3 | Formula junior