Carlo Felice Bianchi Anderloni
After studying at the Politecnico di Milano he joined his father Felice Bianchi Anderloni (1882–1949) at his company Carrozzeria Touring (1944) and subsequently led the design and production activities, after his father's death (1949). He was first involved in the Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 SS coupe (1949) and the Ferrari 166 S roadster (nicknamed Barchetta). The company was discontinued (1966) and Anderloni joined Alfa Romeo as advisor and later, as designer. Later he was involved in the Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Automobile, was a frequently used judge at the Villa d'Este exhibitions, and led the Touring registry (1995-).
- Giacomo Tavoletti, Il signor Touring: Carlo Felice Bianchi Anderloni (Automobilia, 2004)