|Body style||4-door cabriolet|
|Engine||3815 cc straight-6 40 hp|
The Lancia 18/24 HP Dialfa was the second model built by Lancia, produced in 1908. The car was based on four cylinder Lancia Alfa, now with straight-6 engine. With 40 hp it could achieve top speed of 110km/h. The car was built only 23 examples, all in 1908.
Period production: year 1908
- Engine: 'Type 53'; engine front, longitudinal, a 6-cylinder in-line, tri-block (3 blocks cast iron cylinder 2 each), bore 90mm, race 100mm, displacement total cc 3817.03, cylinder head fixed-base alloy of aluminum, distribution a parallel side valves (2 valves per cylinder) driven by a cam side (in the basement) driven by gears, drive shaft supports 4; compression ratio 4.8 : 1, maximum power CV 40 to 1,500 rpm, maximum attainable: 1,800 rpm; power-fall (carburetor Vertical Launch two stages, preheated water radiator ), Magneto ignition high-voltage (Bosch) with the advance value manually adjustable, lubricants gravity (auxiliary pump to lubricate the supports of the crankshaft, depending on speed) capacity lubrication circuit liters 15; cooling water with centrifugal pump and radiator with a honeycomb, assisted by a ventilator
- Transmission: tree with joints traction rear wheel clutch Multi bath oil; exchange (box in Light) to 4 relationship with command over reverse-stick side; final report of reduction (conical gears) 2722:1 (18/49)
- Suspensions: before rigid axle and leaf spring longitudinal semiellittiche, behind rigid axle with leaf spring longitudinal 3/4 ellipse
- Brake: Brakes brake pedal (mechanical) acting on the transmission and brakes handmade (mechanical) agent on the rear wheels
- Wheels and tires: wooden wheels (a race), tires 820 x 120
- Steering: leadership right; steering screw and wheel.
- Frame: steel, and a side-sleepers; step 323.5 cm, 133 cm front carriageway road back 133 cm, length and width of the frame 421.5 cm and 161.5 cm respectively; weight of the chassis, in running order, Kg 750.
- Performance: maximum speed 110 kmh
- Price: Lire 14,000 bare chassis, in 1908;
- Numberingframes: between No. 37 and No. 136; within this number (which deals mainly with the model-Alfa 15HP) are including copies of the model 18/24 HP-Dialfa that assommano 23 units in all.
- Lancia by Michael Frostick, 1976. ISBN 0-901564-22-2
1907-1918: Alfa-12HP · Alfa-24HP · Dialfa-18HP · Beta-15/20HP · Delta-20/30HP · Epsilon · Eta-30/50HP · Gamma-20HP · Theta-35HP · Zeta-12/15HP
|Vincenzo Lancia · Corporate website · A brand of the Fiat group|
|1900–1940 Lancia Pre War Timeline|
|Lancia Automobiles S.p.A., a subsidiary of the Fiat S.p.A. since 1969, car timeline, 1900s–1940s -- Lancia Pre War Timeline||Next »|
|V12||12 cil V|