Bugatti EB 218
|Bugatti EB118 and EB218|
The Bugatti EB 218 was a concept sedan. It is a limousine in the vein of the legendary 1926 Bugatti Royale with a 3 meter (118 in) wheelbase and is 212 in (5385 mm) long. It features a longitudinal groove intended to echo the Bugatti Atlantic. It shared some stylistic features with the EB 112 prototype presented in 1993.
Power comes from a Volkswagen-designed W18 engine. This 6.3 liter engine is entirely different from the "production" W16 found on the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - it features three banks of six cylinders with 60 degrees separating each bank. Power is quoted at 555 hp (408 kW) and 479ft·lbf (650 Nm), exactly the same as the Bugatti EB 118 concept car.
- Body architecture: 5-door, 4-seat,
- Overall dimensions (mm): length 5375, width 1990, height 1455
- Wheelbase, front and rear track: 3335, 1690, 1660.
- Front and rear overhang: 830, 1210
- Engine position and drive: front longitudinal engine, 4 WD
- Engine: W18, 6300 cc/cm3, 555 HP at 6800 rpm
Abarth: Abarth 1600 1969