Motor may refer to:
- Motor (Electric) - a machine which converts electricity into mechanical motion
- Motor (Pneumatic) - a machine which converts energy of compressed air into mechanical motion
- Motor (Hydraulic) - a hydraulic machine which converts energy of pressurized liquid flow into mechanical motion.
- Motor (Engine) - a machine used to convert chemical fuel into mechanical power by controlled explosions
- Motor (Automobile) - The early 20th century abbreviation for "motor car", a synonym for automobile
- Motor Neuron - neurons that originate in the spinal cord and synapse with muscle fibers
- Timeline of motor and engine technology
- Motor proteins inside cells allow for the movement of objects inside cells and also the movement of cells, tissues, organs and organisms.