List of Grand Prix motorcycle racers
|Articles related to|
Grand Prix motorcycle racing:
|List of Grand Prix motorcycle racers: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z|
Women in Grand Prix
- Gina Bovaird (United States) is the only female motorcycle racer to compete in the 500 cc class (1982 at France Moto Grand Prix - DNF).
- Katja Poensgen (Germany) is the only female motorcycle racer to score points in the 250 cc Grand Prix class. In 2001, she raced 250 cc at the Italian Moto Grand Prix in Mugello and finished fourteenth.
- Taru Rinne (Finland) scored a total of twenty-five points in the 125 cc class throughout the 1988 and 1989 seasons, and was second in practice for the 1998 German Grand Prix .
- Tomoko Igata (Japan) scored a total of thirty points in the 125 cc class throughout the 1994 and 1995 seasons.
- Inge Stoll (Germany) competed as a female passenger during the world sidercar championship between 1954 and 1958. Also, the first female to race at the Isle of Man TT in 1954.