- Body architecture: one-box, 5-door, 5-seat,
- Overall dimensions (mm): length 4310, width 1780, height 1617
- Wheelbase, front and rear track: 2670, 1475, 1465
- Front and rear overhang: 890, 750
- Engine position and drive: front longitudinal engine, front drive
- Engine: 4 cylinder horizontally opposed, 2484 cc/cm3, 140 HP at 5400 rpm
MEGAGAMMA: Mono-Volume-Multiuse, ante-litteram Mr. Giugiaro has undoubtedly turned upside down the practice of judging the status of a motor car by its length.
Abarth: Abarth 1600 1969