|Lancia Delta-20/30 hp|
|Engine||4084 cc straight-4|
|Transmission||4-speed manual gearbox|
The Lancia Delta (20/30 hp) (Type 56) is a car which was produced during 1911 by Lancia. The Delta was based on Lancia Gamma-20HP now with bigger engine. The Delta was bult with two wheelbases normal and short. The 4.1 L engine has a bore of 100mm and a stroke of 130mm, making total capacity of 4084.07 cc, the engine produced 60hp at 1800 rpm and gave top speed of around 115km/h.
1911, in which the most spacious novelties establishments inaugurated themselves of Via Monginevro, was characterized also, at home Spear, from the gone out of the new model 20/30 HP (Type 56, then Delta).
Besides the now annually usual increase of rolled and potenza (that this time underwent a really considerable development), the 20/30 HP presented an interesting technical improvement: the nutrition did not happen more for simple fall (therefore for force of seriousness) but with the aid of an appropriate pump. The 20/30 HP was available with passo or short.
Even if the information are almost nothings, seems is been built also a version further developed, destined essentially to the sporty employment, remembered like Didelta The 20/30 HP venne built in 1911 and was replaced in the 1912 from the 20/30 HP (type 58, then Epsilon).
- Period of production : year 1911
- Motore : 'Type 56'; engine previous, lengthwise, to 4 cylinders in line, monobloc (in cast iron), bore mm 100, corsa mm 130, rolled total cc 4084.07, makes one's will fixed cylinders, base in league d' aluminum, distribuzione to side valves parallels (2 valves for cylinder) commanded means a camshaft side to 1,800 turns/minute; nutrition by means of pump (activated from the camshaft) with carburator vertical monocorpo Throws to 2 nozzles; switching on to magnet to high voltage (Bosch) with value of the adjustable anticipation manually; lubrificazione forced, with pump; capacity of the circuit of lubrificazione liters 8; cooling to water, traffic forced, radiator to tubes alettati, mechanical lamp;
- Transmission : light alloy to 4 relations more reverse with order to side lever; relations of the change: 3,891:1 in first, 2,381:1 in second, 1,618:1 in third, taken manager (1:1) in fourth, 3,268:1 in reverse; final relation of reduction (bevel gears) 3,267:1 (15/49) or 3,0625:1 (16/49) or 3,600:1 (15/54)
- Suspension : previously to rigid axle and lengthwise crossbow semiellittiche, back to rigid axle with lengthwise crossbow to 3/4 of ellipse
- Brakes : foot brake (mechanic) agent on the transmission and brake
- Wheels and tires : wheels in wood to races (on request: wheels to tangential to rays) pneumatic 820 X 120 * Steering Wheel : position right-hand drive; steering wheel to lives and wheel.
- Tank fuel : capacity liters 65
- Chassis : in steel, to spars and traverse; step cm 293.2 (available moreover chassis with step of cm 274), previous roadway cm 133 back roadway cm 133; length of the variable chassis to second of the step (cm 400 with the step of cm 293.2, cm 377 with the of cm 274), breadth of the chassis cm 161.5; weight of the chassis, in order of gear, variable to second 900 with the step of cm 293.2, Kg 885 with the step of cm 274)
- Services : greatest speed (with the longest relation of transmission) about Km/h 115 (speed max in the rotten varieties: 30 in 1a, 48 in 2a, 71 in 3a, about 115 in 4a)
- Numbering chassis : from the n° 559 to the n° 861 (303 examples; the numbering includes certainly the little examples of Didelta.
- Lancia by Michael Frostick, 1976. ISBN 0-901564-22-2
1907-1918: Alfa-12HP · Alfa-24HP · Dialfa-18HP · Beta-15/20HP · Delta-20/30HP · Epsilon · Eta-30/50HP · Gamma-20HP · Theta-35HP · Zeta-12/15HP
|Vincenzo Lancia · Corporate website · A brand of the Fiat group|
|1900–1940 Lancia Pre War Timeline|
|Lancia Automobiles S.p.A., a subsidiary of the Fiat S.p.A. since 1969, car timeline, 1900s–1940s -- Lancia Pre War Timeline||Next »|
|V12||12 cil V|